Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA glock 17 problem

Options
  • 07-03-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi
    I have just bought a kwa glock 17 it was a great gun until it broke, so here's the problem when i fire a shot all the gas just vents out of the gun

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix it (its my first GBB so i dont want to open the gun up without knowing what im looking to fix)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Where does the gas vent out of,the valve at the bottom of the magazine or the barrel? It might be just the cold weather.Have you carried out maintainence on it? Here's a link about caring for your GBB http://www.justpistols.co.uk/gascare.htm There might be a problem with the O seals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Try leaving the gun on a heater before firing it again, if that doesnt help, remove the slde and have a look at the hammer to see if theres any wear on it, it might be catching the slide and preventing the gun from re cocking itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

It's possible the gas release valve needs to be oiled so that when the hammer hits it, it is not releasing all the gas from the mag in one go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

I rang up where i bought it and they said they would fix it up so there's no need to post any more replies :)

Advertisement