Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Mobile Internet Service

• 08-03-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all!

Just have a query about the mobile phone service meteor.

Here it goes:

I am a Pay As You Go Meteor customer. I was just on their website about Mobile Internet. From what I understand as a ready to go customer you’re charged no more than 99c for using up to 50MB in any one day.

However what I am confused about is do you get charged 99c at max for the whole day or do you get charged that seperatly for everytime you log on to browse. For instance if I logged onto the interent to browse 4 times in one day and used up less than 50MB would I just be charged 99c even though I logged on that number of times or would I get charged 99c for everytime I go on to browse? In other words do they count up the usage made in one day and charge you overall out of this or do they charge you individually for each time??

Any of help yours would be much appreciated!

Thanks alot!

:)

Comments

Advertisement