Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wait....wat?

Options
  • 08-03-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

i dont get the whole buying the game through the forums thing going on for darkfall

could anyone spell it out for me in simplist terms cos ye know im simple and such.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Handful of Devs, all of which are new to this Vs. Thousands and Thousands of players who dont give a ****

= slow

They dont have the finances or whatever to release this like any other game I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

jaggeh wrote: »
    i dont get the whole buying the game through the forums thing going on for darkfall

could anyone spell it out for me in simplist terms cos ye know im simple and such.

you gotta register here and then log in, then from there you can order the game. the only problem is that when copies go on sale so many people are hammering the system it pretty much comes to a standstill.

stumbled across a fairly decent guide on how to get past this on the forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

gay, they changed the buy time to 4pm guess ill have to wait until it goes proper retail cos some of us have jobs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

now they are halting sales....sigh guess my game this month will be resi5 after all

Advertisement