Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Retail in Railway Square

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Man11 wrote: »
    The management company for the apartments are no good i wont say any names because they would be well known , they get anysort of tennents in who sublet and have about 10 people living in them and there was two ot three brothels running in it at one stage

hold on, where are these brothels?!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Man11

i just know the building very well i dont run them brothels , ive been working here nearly 3 years

Man11 wrote: »
    Definetly no rats in railway square , there never was , i know that for a fact , I work there , :):):):):):)

Told years ago centra would not Las !

Anon0000 wrote: »
    At the moment Centra is actually doing very well-hopefully will keep up. Chill out area is going down well with everybody thats visited so far. Hardware and Home section is a massive hit with previous stock includin Stephen Pearce range which has just about all sold out. New stock arrived yesterday ranging from kids things to health and fitness accessories to cookware accessories. Well worth checking out.Im sure if you come down and have any questions to ask i'l be there helping ye out pointing ye in the right direction :D .Official Opening Day coming soon also!!! :)

Told ye centra would not last long all them years ago !

Sully wrote: »
    The same can be said for the apartments behing Revolution. Was in there yesterday for the first time - terrible. Lift not in operation, all the lights on the walls/ceelings ripped down (apparently on a regular basis), place covered in graffiti and generally a tip.

Railway Square is probably not managed very well and if it does ever get used for anything decent then im sure things will improve. An empty unit will suffer more then a unit in use.

I was right about centra all them years ago ;

• Advertisement

Hello all !
    I think I was right about centra all them years ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,172 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Na you were wrong, not like it was only always a temporary thing.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Na you were wrong, not like it was only always a temporary thing.

What's there now haven't been to Waterford since I worked In that building

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Dragging up a 7 year old thread for this, I think its best to leave it die

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement