Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfairly banned for 'condoning criminality'

Options
  • 08-03-2009 3:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi, I received this message tonight after I posted a single comment on the thread relating to the attack ont he army barracks in Antrim:

Banned from Emergency Services

Hi irishbran77,

You have been banned from Emergency Services for the following duration:
    Permanent

for the following reason:
    Condoning criminality.

Thanks,
    Forum Moderator.

I'm completely shocked. My comment condemned the attack and I mentioned how bad I felt for the families of those killed. I mention also how senseless this attack is. And in reply to one person who claimed it was cowardly, I said it wasn't actually cowardly since it took place within a British army barracks. I can understand how some might take offense, but I wasn't condoning criminality and it doesn't deserve a permenant ban!!

Can people explain to me if this is acceptable? I couldn't be bothered with this site if this is the sort of response I can receive for trying to contribute.

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Advertisement