Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Memory Card - Nokia 6234

• 08-03-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭

I have a Nokia 6234 with Vodafone. The battery died when I was on the phone the other day and when I charged it up and turned it on again all the settings had changed, wallpapers, ringtones etc.

In addition, it does not appear to be recognising the memory card (microSD card). There's no sign of any photos which have been saved onto it. I want to take out the memory card. I have managed to open the memory card holder slot, but I cannot get the card out.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

my nokia which has a side entry to the phone has a push lock system. have you tried getting a pen or a flat headed screw driver and pushing it in ? hopefully it will pop out ?
    got a tweezers handy ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have a Nokia 6234 with Vodafone. The battery died when I was on the phone the other day and when I charged it up and turned it on again all the settings had changed, wallpapers, ringtones etc.

First thing i though was the card wasn't being recognised. Thats the case it should be an easy fix once the card isn't faulty.
    I have managed to open the memory card holder slot, but I cannot get the card out.

Exactly what samhail said regarding removing the card. Quite possible that a remove and re-insert could do the job. And if so all your graphics etc will all be restored.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

I tried the tweezers and still no budging it, they definetly don't make it easy! I'll have to take it to a Vodafone shop and see how I go. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I tried the tweezers and still no budging it, they definetly don't make it easy! I'll have to take it to a Vodafone shop and see how I go. Thanks

Tweezers are the wrong way to go. You don't just pull it out, you push it in and it clicks and then pops out enough to just grab it with your fingers

Advertisement