Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lining Carpet for Campers

Options
  • 08-03-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

Converting a camper at the moment and I am looking for the lining carpet that goes on the wall..
    Previously I have got it from the UK but wondering does anyone stock it here in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

You might try "Par Fit" they are on the M1 just past the airport and beside the "Coachman's Inn":rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭bagus

Just something to keep in mind. My brother has just put carpet on the walls of his van conversion. He said the glue he used is seriously strong smelling, and it may take 4 weeks for the glue to "outgas". It is carpet glue so think he used the right stuff. He has them airing in a shed for now.

It something to bear in mind as you might want to carpet your walls etc.. before you attach them to your van.

I'm not sure where he got the carpet, but it is the normal type you'd find in car doors etc... I can find out if you want (it was somewhere in Limerick I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Is that the same stuff they use on some minibuses ??

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭octyvrs

you could try this crowd www.cafco.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

bagus wrote: »
    Just something to keep in mind. My brother has just put carpet on the walls of his van conversion. He said the glue he used is seriously strong smelling, and it may take 4 weeks for the glue to "outgas". It is carpet glue so think he used the right stuff. He has them airing in a shed for now.

It something to bear in mind as you might want to carpet your walls etc.. before you attach them to your van.

I'm not sure where he got the carpet, but it is the normal type you'd find in car doors etc... I can find out if you want (it was somewhere in Limerick I think).

If you can find out where in Limerick i would be interested to know pls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Still looking for carpet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 joncollier

I'm sure you've found carpet by now! if not try here: www.greendogcampers.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Advertisement