Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Centre At Abbeypark

• 08-03-2009 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anyone know when the shopping centre in Abbeypark is opening? It appears to be finished for the last few months and there is no work taking place on it. The list of shops is very good and it appears that most of the units are already sold.

BTW - I'm not talking about the large shopping centre in Ferrybank - just the one up the abbey road!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No idea.. from what I was told Euro Spar pulled out so smaller retailers wont move in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭miss deise

Every time I hear a date for it opening it gets pushed back and back...

but the last I heard was that it will be October of this year...

That's just what I heard off friends who live in the area though, so not 100% sure

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Have heard that the pub is supposed to be opening in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭jason2501

meant to be october

heard dunnes pulled out aswel

meant to be a bookies going in there

still working on inside of building

traffic is caos over it

sorry im on about the one in abbeylands

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Iv merged all your posts together Jason. No need to have a line over several posts when one will do :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement