Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding my way around

Options
  • 08-03-2009 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just newly registered. HUGE site! Found some consumer issues by chance but can't work out how to get back to that forum.
    I want to ask if anyone knows of regulations/law relating to selling second hand electrical items in Ireland (there are in the UK). How would I find out if anyone has asked related questions in the past without spending an hour (I just have!) searching and scrolling.
    Lastly (excuse my ignorance) - what's a sticky?? And a tag? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes, I agree, it is difficult navigating, I've been here for years and still it took me a while to find the consumer issues forum!

Use search and filter your results by the forum drop down if you need to.

A sticky is a thread that is permanently at the top of a forum for maximum visibility.

A tag is something that you can add to a thread to improve search results.

As for your electronic question, try posting in one of the forums here, they may give you a better idea than I.

Now, this thread is in the consumer issues forum, as if by magic.

Welcome to boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Camie

Thank you, Gordon, much appreciated.
    Camie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement