Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Draft RAW script leaked (Possible Spoilers)

• 08-03-2009 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

Take a look at the link below. Someone got their hands on a draft of a RAW script. There seems to be a couple of possible spoilers in there but most if not all have already been spoken about on this board. It's interesting to see how the whole show is put together if nothing else.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/1228.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

meh...i wouldnt take that seriously...they could change their minds a million times before it..also, people know about most of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Not to be confused with a script for the Draft Lottery which takes place on April 13th.

Such a misleading title :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

To be taken with a large bucket of salt.
    WWE were able to change the script when they had Luger walk out on them at the 11th hour, so this will be a piece of piss to turn around.

Provided that "leaked script" is even remotely legit. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not to mention the fact that Vince allegedly changes his mind by the minute, by the time the draft does come about, none of the leaked info may apply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

I'm a little confused by some of your responses to this. Do you all realize that this is the script from last Mondays show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    To be taken with a large bucket of salt.
    WWE were able to change the script when they had Luger walk out on them at the 11th hour, so this will be a piece of piss to turn around.

Provided that "leaked script" is even remotely legit. :)

Meltzer confirmed that it's the real first draft of last week's script. He also said that he's surprised that more stuff like this and other plans aren't getting out because there's been a lot of changes in creative recently and when that happens a lot of stuff usually gets leaked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

If a WWE "top secret yada yada" gets leaked then you'd be sure then it would get changed promptly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

If a WWE "top secret yada yada" gets leaked then you'd be sure then it would get changed promptly?

I'm sure it would but this seems to have been leaked after the show aired.

Besides this is not the first time this has happened - I remember posting another RAW transcript here before - and that one was a final version (also after the show aired). It could have been lifted off the announcers desk for all we know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I'm sure it would but this seems to have been leaked after the show aired.

Besides this is not the first time this has happened - I remember posting another RAW transcript here before - and that one was a final version (also after the show aired). It could have been lifted off the announcers desk for all we know.

Thats most likely what happened, that or one left around and someone who wasnt connected to the WWE but owns a scanner, and knew how much the internet loves this stuff posted it somewhere and laughed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Very interesting reading in terms of seeing how they put together a show. Apparently this type of leaking generally happens when WWE make cuts in creative, which is exactly what they have done recently!

• Advertisement
Advertisement