Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Propbet 2+2

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

30+ tabling? Holy crap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

did that spacegravy guy get his one going where he was to win $40k i think, in a month playing 60s stts

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jimmy456

that video is one of the most craziest things i have ever seen. i can barely follow watching the video dont mind trying to play some cards as well

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭thedini

it can't be good for the health playing so many tables, why would you bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

nicnicnic wrote: »
    did that spacegravy guy get his one going where he was to win $40k i think, in a month playing 60s stts

Yah, he failed though, and quit halfway through i think.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

That video made my head hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

5starpool wrote: »
    That video made my head hurt

+1 - I thought it was just because I am severely hungover but I had to turn it off after about 2 minutes. 50+ tables is sick

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

15 days of pain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

he's got nothing on the **** guy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Just had a look to see how he is getting on with this.

Boku87 (PokerStars)
    Filter: 3/3/2009 3/14/2009

day11.png

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

wow. that's unreal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

niiiice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

He's playing about 500 stts a day:eek:

boku14th224pmgmt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

That is pretty inhuman.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Irish Iron

i seen this guy ages ago alright.
    im sure hes done a trial run or 2 of this prop bet or something before going public

unreal, gg, nh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Ship Ship - Unreal
    Boku 2+2 wrote:
    Day 14: I AM FINISHED!
    My sharkscope profit reached 10011$ at one point so I was over 9900$ profit and I won the bet. Scotty declared me the winner.
    Ran a little bad in my last few sngs though and my end bankroll at the session was only 9939.85 but luckily rule 7 says it is over as soon as I reached the 9.9K profit.
    I have 36 hours left though and I will do a little victory lap tomorrow and grind some 3$ Sngs till I have the 10000$ bankroll as I want to post a screenshot with a 10K roll to prove that I won

bokuanator.gif

boku.png

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 36,324 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

thats unreal , how much did he make from the prop bet , i read the thread at the time but forget now - $100k or close to it wasnt it , id say he'll be taking a well earned break after this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Amazing stuff, fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Wow, sweet.

BigMick up next imo

• Advertisement

niiiiceee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

That's pretty savage tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Hoki wrote: »
    thats unreal , how much did he make from the prop bet , i read the thread at the time but forget now - $100k or close to it wasnt it , id say he'll be taking a well earned break after this

I think he only put up 10k to win 30k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

absolutely unbelievable. lol@ making more than most people do in 4 months @ $16 SNGs

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

I see 'stars are running a 10k freeroll for him and all those who bet against him. Some achievement. The way he talks about it on pocketfives is so sick. he couldn't eat, sleep or drink for the majority of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

Sooo sick!!

Advertisement