Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Beater

Options
  • 08-03-2009 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a panel beater in Limerick city? Preferably someone near city but can travel if necessary.

Cheers,
    sombaht

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭Comhrá

If you want top-notch work, he's out in Cahernorry, Ballysimon...
    Kevin Ryan Crash Repairs.

I have no affiliation but I had him repair a small bash a few years back, and I'm very fussy about my car's appearance but the repair was totally undetectable. Others have recommended him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭BeanieBaby

Forde Brothers in St. Mary's Place (back of the old Sonny's Shop in Athlunkard Street) are good.

Thankfully we've had no work done there recently but any work done was excellent. People we've recommended them to have been happy with the work.

Forde Brothers
    St Marys pl Limerick
    (061)417440

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

There's a guy called Dermot out by Coonagh in the Clondinagh Industrial Estate. Found him very good to be honest. Can't think of his second name but was reasonable prices. If I find his card I'll post it up

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

There's a guy called senan in Limerick Motor center. he's excellent

Advertisement