Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patricks Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

does anyone know if there'll be activities etc. or just the parade?
    We have an 18 month old toddler so don't really want to stand in a crowd just watching the passing floats etc. as she won't stay still for that long....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is a circus on Headford Rd that has shows on St Pats Day 3pm & 5pm.
    Seats €7.99 as far as I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭lisaface

This is my first year in Galway (living here) and first time to see Galways turn out of a Paddys day parade, quick question; Will buses be diverted or whats the score on transport on Paddys day?

Also I know it has nothing to do with P.D but any one know of a site for the local buses? :pac: Sorry to ask! feedback much appreciated.

OT; I will be joining in the festivities :cool:

Buses/cars will diverted from the parade streets during the parade but you should get into town ok. This is the time table for the red buses http://www.citydirectgalway.com/bus_galway_buses_timetables2.php

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

lisaface wrote: »
    Also I know it has nothing to do with P.D but any one know of a site for the local buses? :pac:

This has the timetables for BE: http://www.buseireann.ie/bubble.php?id=59#galway

There's a route-map (a bad one!), but it's not on the site, you have to go into the office at the station and ask for a printed timetable.

• Advertisement

Couple of snaps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

A few from today...

0A1F1CCEB6B14A3AB8B6EB2D32C5519A-500.jpg

7CEEC7B8A30E45D88560B3AF60478822-500.jpg

7AF19CC2180141EE84D9D9FAD5983142-500.jpg

A9E4A85A2CC24B6A9AE8F4B3DF6CC352-500.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

some great pictures of the parade today. pity i missed it. I have a few from today i must put up! Too lazy to get up and get camera right now! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

A few from yesterday!

Sorry that they are attachements! I am technologically retarded when it comes to this kinda stuff! :D

Advertisement