Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody heard of Carol Byrne?

Options
  • 08-03-2009 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi there a friend of mine went to see Carol Byrne last year and said that she was great, told her loads of things that she could not have known. She gave me the number and i have tried it loads of times but never get through. At the time my friend went to see her, she was based in Kildare but i dont know if she is there any more. Does anybody have a contact for her and if so have they seen her? What was there experience like?

Thanks for your time.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭laura1408

went to see Carol a few years back, as far as im aware she is working down in wexford now in a angel shop!!!! maybe try google and see what comes up?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 murnettie

I'll try that, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cazbob

Carol work's out of a shop called Ann's Angle's, Cinema Lane, Wexford. 053 9174926. I went to see her. She was ok, told me alot about my husbands family which I didnt have a clue about. But not that much about myself which was kind of a let down. But everything she said she writes down and everything she said about his family was true. And a few things came about, and a few things didnt. But she is lovely, and only human. I know there is a long waiting list to see here. You could be waiting up to a year to see her. But its worth the wait. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 murnettie

i got through in wexford and i have an appt on 15 April so i'll let ye know how it goes, am so excited

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 loly

i got through in wexford and i have an appt on 15 April so i'll let ye know how it goes, am so excited

How did it go? Where exactly in Wexford is she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

murnettie wrote: »
    hope it went well for you , can i have her contact number please xx
    lilliann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ashmc46

That is the same Carol Byrne i went to see. She is brill, i also got a number last week for her and i can't get through to it ? would love to go to see her again :) If you where lucky enough to get it , would love if you could pm me.

Thanks so much

Ash :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 superdidooper

just got an appointment for the 6th of july and its in anns angel shop in wexford!!! hopefully its worth the trip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wired101

Hi Murnettie,

I hope you dont mind me contacting you with regard to the psycic/medium Carole Byrne. I saw you had an apt with her 2 years ago. Was she good? Accurate? Past? Present? Id really appreciate some feedback with regards to this lady, as myself and a few friends of mine wish to see her. ;)

Thanks in advance

murnettie wrote: »

Advertisement