Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help need : dental Emergency

• 08-03-2009 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

If this is in the incorrect place feel free to move as needs be

Does anyone know if there is a care dentist like a care doc that services waterford city??

I am in severe pain and no pain killers are working.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No idea.. Try Ardkeen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Ardkeen don't have an emergancy dentist anymore unfortunatley. The closest one to here is clonmel. The care doc should have their number if you haven't got sorted yet! O'Hara (i think), the place on Ballybricken, are very good to fit you in straight away in the morning, in an emergancy. The young daughter is lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

I have had severe dental pain before (a broken tooth) and I find pulverizing a fresh clove of garlic and shoving it on the affected tooth works an absolute treat, your mouth will sting but for me, the pain subsided, I did that for months and offended a few people along the way with the garlic breath.

I ended up having the tooth extracted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

get an ice skating boot and some string. sharpen the blade on the boot and lop the tooth out. tom hanks did it when he was stuck on that island. i think tom hanks is great

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Very funny.

Enough of the smart arsed replies please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

sorrywhat wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a care dentist like a care doc that services waterford city??

There's good dentist in Ballybricken Clinic (above J. Power Pharmacy) and they have emergency service over weekends.
    PM me and I can give you their phone no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

as far as i know all dentists will see you if your in pain without an appointment if you call in to there surgery during opening hours,they'll either prescribe some antibiotics or do a quick fix on the tooth till you come back in for a scheldued appointement which is usualy around two weeks waiting time depending on who you go too

Advertisement