Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeesus Christ (Achievements)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Jeez!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

From what I can see he has the drake from every arena season, Marshall title, Sulfuras... insane... it'd be fascinating (or probably actually depressing) to know more about this guy, what his job is, his age, how many hours of sunlight a day hes gets etc. etc. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Achievement for Exalted with Scryers AND Aldor :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

DRakE wrote: »
    Achievement for Exalted with Scryers AND Aldor :O

Don't think thats really that impressive, quite a few in my guild did that early stages of TBC...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Fenix wrote: »
    Don't think thats really that impressive, quite a few in my guild did that early stages of TBC...
    /effort

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

What impresses me is the dedication and more so patience to actually go get some of these achievements.

Like some xbox achievements, theres achievements in wow that are purely just wasting hours on end, like reputations etc.

Fair play to the lad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

**** thats pretty awesome going.

Server firsts on everything plus the arena titles plus the absolute bloodymindedness to do the pvp achievements AND the tenacity to do both rare mobs achievments.

i tip my hat to the man.

Dustaz wrote: »
    **** thats pretty awesome going.

Server firsts on everything plus the arena titles plus the absolute bloodymindedness to do the pvp achievements AND the tenacity to do both rare mobs achievments.

i tip my hat to the man.

I only looked at it again to see the server firsts.

That is something to be proud off really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

He must of played every hour of every day for the past year and a half

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Whoever this player is, he has played World of Warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half. Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who... has absolutely no life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

nix wrote: »
    Whoever this player is, he has played World of Warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half. Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who... has absolutely no life.

This stereotype is getting really tiring. The fact that people who are repeatedly accused of the same thing by others who dont play the game "as much", and then launch into a massive nerd rage to defend their own "normality".

*Sigh*
    It's all a viscious circle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

DRakE wrote: »

Holy **** indeed... We've been slacking! :pac:

Well i was quoting south park straight from the script for laughs but sure turn it into a flame bait whatever.

Will somebody PLEASE buff Ivan with a sense of humour..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

And it was funny in the southpark episode because it was in context, your post isnt. I was honestly not trying to bait you, I just dont like the mentality that exists. I'm sorry if I came across as a humourless, trolling retard... but it's an attitude that is expressed so much on these forums that it's difficult not to miss the obvious humour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

while looking through his achievements ive noticed he seems to get almost all of them on 15/10/08. how did he manage to do all the ones he did on that single day?

Anti wrote: »
    while looking through his achievements ive noticed he seems to get almost all of them on 15/10/08. how did he manage to do all the ones he did on that single day?

...patch day perhaps? :rolleyes:

yup, thats it

Ivan wrote: »
    And it was funny in the southpark episode because it was in context, your post isnt. I was honestly not trying to bait you, I just dont like the mentality that exists. I'm sorry if I came across as a humourless, trolling retard... but it's an attitude that is expressed so much on these forums that it's difficult not to miss the obvious humour.

Sorry i guess i should have put more reference into my post, but the post prior to mine is what triggered me to say it, and i can be slow on the uptake at times so i figured the majority would get it as i did :)

<3

Plus im in no position to call people no lifers, majority of my time is spent online gaming ;D

Anti wrote: »

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

I got it and chuckled.

then again im not ivan..............:p

• Advertisement

Dustaz wrote: »
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur :)

Yeah, proper blonde moment there :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well I have done things prior to the patch day and they are not in my achievements. For example in any BG and I pick up the berserk buff and kill someone when I have it. Just got that achievement last night and I have I think 40k kills in the BG's now I know for sure I did this before and probable many times before.

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Well I have done things prior to the patch day and they are not in my achievements. For example in any BG and I pick up the berserk buff and kill someone when I have it. Just got that achievement last night and I have I think 40k kills in the BG's now I know for sure I did this before and probable many times before.

This is hardly rocket science.

Some things could be tracked prior to achievements, some couldnt. For example, your lifetime honorable kills were always tracked, so you got that achievement on the release of 3.0. However, there was no way of tracking if you killed someone with a bezerk buff prior to the release of the patch so you have to re-earn this.

A smiliar thing occurs with raid and dungeon bosses. If you have a quest complete or a piece of BoP gear that refers to a particular boss (onyxia for example) then you got the achievement for that on patch day. If you had killed onyxia many times, but deleted the gear you won and never done the quest from her head, then you would not have the achievement because the game has no way of knowing that you killed her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well it bugs me that i have to do them again IF i want the achievement showing. Their are alot of raiding achievements that im missing which is my main gripe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Originally posted by Badcharlie
    Well it bugs me that i have to do them again IF i want the achievement showing. Their are alot of raiding achievements that im missing which is my main gripe.

Well you know what to do skipper, write to blizzard, they have a wonderful support staff that will have an adequate response within the hour.

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

i dont remeber his name but there is some guy on armory with the followin
    • all the standard things (all home factions, all bg factions, thorium brotherhood, cc, tbc reps etc) exalted
    • shen'dralar exalted (lol)
    • darkmoon faire exalted
    • all goblin factions exalted AND bloodsail at 20999/21000 revered
    • ravenholt 11999/12000 honored AND sydicate neutral or something insane
    • one of those centaur clans in desolace 5999/6000 honored and the other just into revered (via a 250 quest hand in i think)
    there were other things too that i cant remember, basically i was blown away by the guy and his dedication to the incredibly obscure

ill try to find it to confirm it was these things. if you don't know what half the things on this list are: dont worry, most noobs dont

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

lol nerd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Indeed, I'm even missing every single TBC heroic achievement. If it was one or two I wouldn't mind, but I cba going back to do them all again.

nix wrote: »

Wish I had no life tbh.

Moving to alliance has freshened the game for me, im back in the mentality of swetting to get home to wow

• Advertisement

i dont remeber his name but there is some guy on armory with the followin
    • all the standard things (all home factions, all bg factions, thorium brotherhood, cc, tbc reps etc) exalted
    • shen'dralar exalted (lol)
    • darkmoon faire exalted
    • all goblin factions exalted AND bloodsail at 20999/21000 revered
    • ravenholt 11999/12000 honored AND sydicate neutral or something insane
    • one of those centaur clans in desolace 5999/6000 honored and the other just into revered (via a 250 quest hand in i think)
    there were other things too that i cant remember, basically i was blown away by the guy and his dedication to the incredibly obscure

ill try to find it to confirm it was these things. if you don't know what half the things on this list are: dont worry, most noobs dont

Mutalition!

Advertisement