Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C905 Competitor?

• 08-03-2009 6:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Thinking about getting the Sony Ericsson C905, however im wondering if there are any other good camera phones with an 8mp camera in them upcoming. If made the mistake of buying phones in the past and then 1 month later the price drops hugely. So im wondering if there are any new Camera phones coming out that will reduce the price of the C905 or compete with it more!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

There's the Samsung Pixon, but it's bigger and heavier also a touch screen (personal thing but I hate them) and I've heard they are pretty sluggish.
    I know Nokia are bringing out a 8MP but going by there previous phone I wouldn't be too impressed.

I've had the C905 for a few days now and find it great, haven't used the camera much but messing with it I'm impressed. The host of other features are also very impressive, definitely worth investing the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Im trying to buy one on adverts at the mo so fingers crossed... did u buy yours new?

Advertisement