Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

proposal that links to live match streams should not be allowed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I noticed that thread alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Guys, I think it best that if anyone has an opinion on this that you do it on the Feedback thread linked by the OP.

I'm not sure there's any point in us pursuing a parallel discussion here. The thread is still open, but I'd urge you to contribute to the Feedback thread rather than here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

fook that

sky and sellotanta can shove it.

not everyone supports man u, liveprool chelsKI and arsenal.

FAIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Why exactly did the guy make the thread in the first place ? I will never understand people like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Tusky wrote: »
    Why exactly did the guy make the thread in the first place ? I will never understand people like that.

I asked a similar question on the help desk not too long ago but obviously as a football supporter I wanted TV links to be made legal, rather than get rid of football links altogether. I'd say the OP in that thread was looking at it from a similar perspective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,524 ✭✭✭joe123

Tusky wrote: »

Exactly. Im severly biting my lip regards that poster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Suggested here in Feedback

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055506985

I say bad idea, how else do i get to follow the Villa away from home?:mad:

Bookmark this page and you won't need to ask for them on boards, everything's wrapped up in a neat little package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

This is not the right place for this.

Read the rules of this forum that already exist before proposing more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement