Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shamanism

• 08-03-2009 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

anyone interested in going to peru during the summer on a spritual trip?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

Sounds brill.. have been thinking of it, cant go this year though :-( ..

This is one place that I would love to go to ... prob the most spiritual place on earth...

u going on a trip? literally? i.e u going to drink the ayahuasca ?? if so, would love to hear all about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭purplehaze901

yeah im goin to drink that, ill let u no how it goes, im gooin in may. so ill give you a shout then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AngelLight

Wondering if you ever got to go to Peru and visit Machu Picchu? I've had a friend who visited there and had an amazing spiritual experience and another who didn't return home afterwards. Always been fascinated with the place, so would love for you to let us know how you got on......please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I'm heading to Machu Picchu in October and can't wait :)

Advertisement