Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomendation For A Good Hosue Cleaner Required

Options
  • 08-03-2009 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

As the title says i need a cleaner/cleaning company who will come in and clean my house from top to bottom before i rent it out to New Tenants. Has anyone used someone before for a similar reason and were they any good ??

The house isnt particularly dirty it just needs a good Spring clean, any ideas how much i should expect to pay ? The house is a 3 bed Semi and located in Lucan Co. Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I have a man who does maintanence on some properties I look after and his wife does cleaning,I can pm his number if interested,he lives in lucan too. Depending on the work involved and time needed it shouldn't be more than a couple of hundred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 00D911

Thanks for that, please pm the details to me.

Advertisement