Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Damn!

• 08-03-2009 9:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Coming to London I was finally going to pick up a Nikon f1.8.

Checked around last Thursday & Jessops had them at £89 so was going to buy it tomorrow. Just looked at their site & it's now £119

That's one hell of a jump in price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Ouch,any cahnce you weren't looking at the canon?I got that in jessops at xmas for £89 and i thought i saw the nikon for £99 ?

Either way a crazy price jump!

Edit:Just saw on google cached it was £89 on March second!!6 days and £30 :eeK

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Definitely the Nikon.

Have to look elsewhere. Was hoping to have it for use on the Thames later this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

If you know someone in the UK it's here for 99 http://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=12869

Or jacobs digital have it out of stock though for 89: http://www.jacobsdigital.co.uk/index.php?target=products&product_id=57283

You might find it in store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

There were a couple on adverts.ie recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Greys have theirs at 115 sterling. All the manufactors have pushed prices up recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Nforce wrote: »
    There were a couple on adverts.ie recently.

Seriously Cabansail have you not been keeping an eye out here :p
    £115 stg is a woeful price adverts have them for in around the €90 to €100 mark. There have been at least two up on adverts over the last couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

30 Quid, cost of a bad night out:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

tony
    if your stuck, i am going to warehouseexpress at the end of the month

so you could order and i could collect it for ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

argos do it for 87 quid

taddah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Pity you missed out on it, £115 is a terrible price. I'm fairly sure I bought mine for either €100 or €110 in dublin, why not just buy one in the shops in dublin?

• Advertisement
Advertisement