Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem after NTL BB downtime in D8

Options
  • 08-03-2009 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey,

there was a local BB downtime in parts of D8 at the 5/3. Before that downtime I had no problems with my internet but after I have no more connection.

Support is already contacted, tech will come at wed..

My modem shows always the flashing light at "US" lamp. Power and DS lamps glowing constantly.

Do you know what the US lamp means? I think that I read some weeks ago that this lamp is for sending files into network. The DS lamp is for receiving files but I'm not sure...

Can't understand why my modem receives files from cable network but can't send ones. Do you have a technicial idea which problem could be there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

DS = Downstream

US = Upstream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Knortzsch

thx.. cant understand why I have a downstream but no upstream.. very confusing -.-

Advertisement