Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Write a first person account...

Options
  • 08-03-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Personally I prefer more essay type questions, but we were given a question asking us to write a first person account of a trip, based on one of the comprehensions.

Can this be written in a sort of diary format, or is it just like a story in the 'I'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,994 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

They would usual specify if they wanted it in a diary format. It might be safest to just write it as a 1st person perspective essay.

That would be my guess anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

ya id agree just refer to your fellings or those of the character and what he thinks about situations!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 snowflakes

Yea it would be the story through your eyes.
    If your asked to write a personal essay can you write it as a short story does anyone know?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

snowflakes wrote: »
    Yea it would be the story through your eyes.
    If your asked to write a personal essay can you write it as a short story does anyone know?:confused:

id say you could!depending on the title of the essay i suppose!if it was like a memorable moment from your childhood you could do it as a short story keeping it very personnal!

Advertisement