Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Markievicz pool

• 08-03-2009 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what time the pool is open in the morning? I presume its 7am, is it lanes in the morning?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

http://www.dublincity.ie/RECREATIONANDCULTURE/SPORTSFACILITIES/SWIMMINGPOOLS/Pages/swimming_pools.aspx#markievicz
    Opening hours and classes

Monday to Thursday: 7.00am to 10.00pm
    Friday: 7.00am to 9.00pm
    Saturday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
    Sunday: 10.00am to 4.00pm

Did you search? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I did.. those are the times for the centre in general.. guessing the pool falls under these? Anyone know if its lanes in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 PachosMa

yeah - opens 7am - its lanes in the morning... saturdays theres 3 lanes and the other half of the pool is open

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

Rather than start a new thread thpought i'd tack onto this

how do you prove you're unemployed to avail of the free pool on monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Covenline

bring your card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41 robydrupo

does somebody know if they have an email address? I'd like to start a swimming course, but in the website the starting dates are not specified....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭mad m

robydrupo wrote: »
    does somebody know if they have an email address? I'd like to start a swimming course, but in the website the starting dates are not specified....

Give them a ring....01- 6729121

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

I usually use this pool after work but I'm thinking of heading in for a swim Saturday or Sunday. Anybody know if the pool is packed on these days?

Advertisement