Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anybody know where Strawberry Kopperberg is sold in Ireland?

Options
  • 08-03-2009 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was away there in Crete last summer & i came across cans of strawberry kopperberg cider in a shop, got meself a few & needless to say they went down a treat, Probally the nicest of the four Kopperberg ciders..I had completly forgot about it until i was flicking through holiday pics there yesterday & came across a big chessy photo of me in a drunken mess with the can in hand

Just wondering if the strawberry kopperberg is sold anywhere in Ireland?, Im yet to see it in any off license or pub meself

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

richmond marketing who import the stuff here dont even have it in their portfolio. kiss and rekordeling have strawberry cider widely available here if thats any good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

I'd say you're thinking of rekorderling its yum! I can never digest it though and will throw it up after 3 even though i'd still be sober! Same goes for kopparberg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Tesco's Clonmel last January.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tippguy

was in there the other day (clonmel)and all they had was rekordelling s'berry reduced to 1.89

Advertisement