Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Bainisteoir win for Dromahair!

• 08-03-2009 10:47pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Did everyone hear that Katherine Lynches' (Stand by your Van) Dromahair team won their match against George Hooks Dalkey team. That was a result as they would have been the underdogs! Hookie must have been distraught!!:D

Anyone know how the competition proceeds from here. And even more importantly is there celebrations planned for the team on their return! ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭leitrim lad

is that the drumahaire , team or is it selected players from all over the county

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

is that the drumahaire , team or is it selected players from all over the county
    Just thought it is the local team but I am open to correction on that one. Anyway, think its going to be televised the 12th (?). The team are playing in Tipperary next.

(Bet RTE must hate me for this! :D)

i wonder would she be interested in managing the county team,after a win like that ,leitrim havent had a win like that since 1994
    o god bring back the 90s the sweet sweet 90s

Televised Easter Sunday. Was great to see the team on RTE. And of course in real time they just played Andrea Roches' Tipperary on easter Sat. ;)

good news better than the normal doom and gloom, how did the do against tipp, i would expect better than cotehall did last week

• Advertisement

good news better than the normal doom and gloom, how did the do against tipp, i would expect better than cotehall did last week
    RTE for sure is going to hate me for this but heck...THEY WON! :D So St Pats in Dromahair are in the final..dont know against who yet.

Dromahair St Pats fever from the first match. (sure isnt it nice to savour beating the Dubs!) This should wet everyones appetite for second match televised Sunday against Tipp.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_oSVeAhuw

will they win it out tuppence

will they win it out tuppence
    It'l be a tough one with Derek Davis team, they have been playing out of their skins. Dromahaire will need to be a bit more disciplined then they were against Tipp. They gave away alot of frees.
    Whatever happens it n'er matters sure they have done everyone in Leitrim proud!
    You'l have to bring a crowd and support them on the day. We need the whole of Leitrim to get behind them in the finals. ;)
    http://www.leitrimgaa.ie/calendar.php?s=ev&eventid=642

Advertisement