Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Psychic readings....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Overblood wrote: »
    €24.99 per minute I guess?

I've never seen anone charge that. Normally its about €2.50 a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

A quick look at the forums you frequent and by looking at the sytles of your posts, it occurs to me that you are a person of science and because of that, refuse to believe in such things as paranormal and physic powers and what not. I am not a man who believes so much so either but i am someone who has respect for other people's beliefs. You should too.

Boards.ie is unique in the sense that it can bring people of different communities/religions/beliefs/socio-econoomic background to converse on a common medium. You frequent lots of forums here on boards, wouldnt you be disappointed and feel hard done by if your favourite forum was closed down. Open your mind a little, expand you horizons and respect others and their beliefs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Yeah I totally understand now, I was just wondering was it wise for boards to be giving people this sort of guidance. I didn't see the charter where it states that it's for entertainment. All is ok now :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Overblood wrote: »
    Yeah I totally understand now, I was just wondering was it wise for boards to be giving people this sort of guidance. I didn't see the charter where it states that it's for entertainment. All is ok now :-)

even then it isnt Boards.ie Ltd giving guidance/advice/whatever.
    Its users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Yeah but under Irish law aren't the owners of boards.ie liable for whatever goes on on the site, not the posters?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why are you so concerned about this ?
    Why this topic rather then what gets said in PI/RI or parenting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

1,2,4,8,16,32,64 - is that enough? Will I win? Why are there a sh!tload of zero reply threads over there? Is it because I is skeptical?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

6th wrote: »
    Yeah I mean c'mon, we're not psychic!

I knew you'd say that.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

esel wrote: »
    1,2,4,8,16,32,64 - is that enough? Will I win? Why are there a sh!tload of zero reply threads over there? Is it because I is skeptical?

iirc, only one poster ever gave readings consistently. This is why theres all the zero reply threads. And no, you wont win.

Advertisement