Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A RELIABLE BIRD BREEDER BASED IN MUNSTER??

Options
  • 09-03-2009 2:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im just wondering if any one might know of reliable breeder of african greys,senegals,those type of birds in and around munster(i live in cork)?have been trying over and over with no joy.e mailed plenty only to find out they were based in cameroon!would really appreciate any info some one might have.cheers:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Can't help u there eddie. I'd say you would have to travel. Welcome to Boards!
    Keep an eye on Donedeal.ie
    But most of the birds there appear to either be scams or birds with issues that inexperienced owners couldn't handle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eddieutd

cheers for that.its lookin like i have to travel id say.
    most of those ads are scams id say.maybe someone knows a reputable bird breeder in ireland??:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Hey did you get sorted. I know two grey breeders in limerick. Theres this ger fella. His birds are always very friendly. He does be on donedeal. Il see if i can get a number for ya.

Still no closer to contacting any one about it.gettin plenty of e mails from france and cameroon!none from ireland tho.would appreciate any numbers you might have.Thanks

ok, the number is on my old phone, il charge it up and try gettin workin as soon as i can. All the scam stuff ha. One told me that their greys are 3 months old, all papers and saying hello. And me thinking they didnt develop their vocal chords till 10 months ha ha. Them scammers are priceless

• Advertisement

unbelievable!cant get over how many of em are scams.its unreal how its so hard to find a proper legit breeder.did you end up getting one?

No unfortunately. The money ran out:( We have the tamest cockatiel we got of a man named clifford in limerick but he dosnt breed greys anymore. Cant wait until we get the money for a grey or macaw

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Cashy87

Hi, I am also hoping to but an African Gray parrot. Was so shocked to see how many scams are out there... Lucky Im no fool lol.... Anyway if someone could send me a number for a breeder it would be brill. Im from county Kerry but Id be willing to travel a reasonable distacne....

Cheers Jen.

Advertisement