Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medium Fizzy water

• 09-03-2009 3:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I've started drinking a lot of this lately. I'd buy 6 large bottles at a time and would go through at least one a day...so it's a good way for me to drink more water.

The normal fizzy stuff is too much I think, but the medium fizzy water is a nice way to guzzle back a litre of water and 'enjoy' it. It goes down easier than regular water imo.

I looked up the possibility of the carbonation having a bad effect on the teeth, but it's a non issue.

Anyone else drink this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Chopper

Yea I love the stuff. Pelegrino (sp) in particular.
    Not in the shopping budget these days tho.

Soda water and fresh Lime is also very refreshing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭small

Sparkling Water is something I've only discovered the joys of in my later life....my friends are the same. It is THE BEST for a hangover...though apparetly it gives you cellulite?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Chopper wrote: »
    Yea I love the stuff. Pelegrino (sp) in particular.
    Not in the shopping budget these days tho.

Little Italy sell it cheap enough - under a Euro a litre I think?

Advertisement