Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BIA HH problem

• 09-03-2009 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

I'm onto the hells highway level of brothers in arms hells highway(the wrong where the game looks red coloured)
    Now after a few minutes of play I keep getting a popup saying "The disc is unreadable please clean with a soft cloth . Restart the console."

Ive tried wiping the disc off 3 times and putting it back in yet this still happens.

Has anyone else had this problem with this game.

The whole game played ok up to this point (well apart from the freezing and the rrod but that has been repaired anyway up to this point I had never seen that message before in the game).

Please let me know if you've experienced the same problem and if theres a solution or if you think I should just bring it back to the shop I bought it in(though I have it since christmas) or what?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Theres probably a stratch there and not matter how much you wipe it, it wont be read.. It happened me with RSV2 the 1st level doesn't work but the rest of it does..

The only thing I could say is try and install it to your HDD.. If that doesn't work rent/borrow and install it.. then your disc should work fine.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

The strange thing is I cleaned it again a couple of times and then played the game offline.

I don't know if it's a coincidence or what but when I played the game offline I got through it and I didn't get that message.

When it was happening earlier on I was connected to xbox live and the problem didn't occur when I was disconnected from xbox live but I don't know it could be that I cleaned something off that I hadn't noticed before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,756 ✭✭✭Xterminator

heres my solution

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Digital-Innovations-10185-Premier-Automatic/dp/B00080YK9Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1236684265&sr=8-2

I cannot reccomend it highy enough. i have recovered unplayable games, dvds etc time and again. It works on 95% of my damaged discs. (and even on badly scratched ones.)

considering the price of replacing a good game, it will have paid for itsself after 2 repairs!

RealXt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

I finished the game yesterday so no need for a fix.

I put it onto the harddrive even though it seemed to work fine after I got past that level.
    Then I finished it and deleted it off there.

I'm playing dead rising now and have got that on the harddrive.
    I don't think it benefits the loading times very much but the 360 runs quieter and if it stops me from getting the rrod in the future I think it's a good idea.

Anyway problem solved thanks folks.

Advertisement