Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Wii - current best offer?

• 09-03-2009 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

And where? Anyone got one recently - not sure if im doing the right thing seeing as a lot of extras need to be bought for certain games..... but appreciate info. Thanks:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

mumof2 wrote: »
    And where? Anyone got one recently - not sure if im doing the right thing seeing as a lot of extras need to be bought for certain games..... but appreciate info. Thanks:pac:

I guess no one has purchased on recently then:p

Currently all I can find is Argos - but its still 239Euros:eek: (and thats only one remote:mad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭M25

Smyths have a good offer at the moment. 324.99 euro but you get another remote and nunchuck plus a free game worth under 64.99, Plus two 5 euro vouchers plus a pack full of different attachments. So its not bad. I got it and its brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

wow that is very good!! Thanks for that info!! Must check with them to see how long the offer is going on for.:D

Advertisement