Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in city centre

Options
  • 09-03-2009 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a parking space available that would like to give it to me?? Or to rent??

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Texaco (formerly Statoil) station in Woodquay/Headford Road are advertising parking spaces to let.

if all else fails, the parking behind the cinema is cheap for a day.. or if your living in town, applying for a parking permit is an option. 10euro a year i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The carparks generally do weekly/monthly/yearly rates. However, I think that Claddagh Carpark (Jurys) is around €1,500 per annum now, or about €150 per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Fey! wrote: »
    However, I think that Claddagh Carpark (Jurys) is around €1,500 per annum now, or about €150 per month.

Yea Jury's is €1,500 per annum, that seems to be the going rate around the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

I think St. Mary's is slightly cheaper - around 1000 (I think - not 100 % sure).
    But whether your car is safe there is a different story, judging by the tracksuit brigade going bushing there almost every night...

• Advertisement
Advertisement