Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Tournament Semi-Finals Draw

• 09-03-2009 11:18am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So now we have the Semi-Finals stage.

Here are the rules for the games
    • You must organise a time with your opponent to play your game
    • All scores must be posted in this thread by midnight SUNDAY night
    • If all scores are in before Sunday we can have the final sooner.
    • If you are unable to play your game before the time-limit you will forfeit the match.
    • All matches are to be best of Fifteen legs
    • The game is over once somebody wins eight legs
    • You should throw for the Bull or highest score with one dart to see who throws first

THE SEMI-FINAL DRAW IS AS FOLLOWS:
    mr.jingle 6-8 scunner
    Pad180 6-8 AndyP

Good luck to all. Let us know when you are playing your matches in case anybody wants to watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭pad180

good lord andyp :eek: ill have to up my game againts him ,he played awsome darts againts me last time .hopefully he will have an off night .
    would of liked to get mr jingle as we both play for the same dart team on mondays ;)

andyp let me know what time and day suits you ,
    please go easy on me this time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Hey mr.jingle, let me know what day/time suits you for our game.
    Think im the outsider in the semi's!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Don't say that Scunner, keep our group alive. You can pull off the upset of the tournament. Both look like good games. good luck to all involved.

just going on now andyp best of luck ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

It won't let me watch your game for some reason :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Kingp35 wrote: »
    It won't let me watch your game for some reason :(

Same thing for me! I keep having to press f5 every few seconds on the main page!:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

AndyP 8 Pad180 6.

Weird game, I was 3-0 down and went 7-3 up and Pad got it back to 7-6. 2 180's and a 132 and 135 out.

andyp 8-6pad180 .
    very good game andyp i injoyed that even do i got beat . you started of very slow i was suprised i went 3 nil up ,but you showed class in the next 7 legs some very good checkouts aswell , nearly got it to 7-7 but craped myself again :eek: thanks again for the game and best of luck in the final.

kingp a big thanks goes to you for taking the time out to run this competion very well run and i look forward to the next one cheeers .;)

Myself and mr.jingle are on at 12, i have the mother of all hangovers after playing my leagues singles last night. Should be an easy game for mr.jingle;)

Mr.jingle can we put our game back to 12.15. Have to fly out for a minute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

scunner wrote: »
    Mr.jingle can we put our game back to 12.15. Have to fly out for a minute.

No bother scunner take as long as ya need i'll get some brekkie into me now:D

Who goes 1st

scunner wrote: »
    Who goes 1st

Its 5-4 now. Whoever threw the first game goes 2nd. Isnt it

Scunner wins 8-6. Well done scunner you deserved it apart from 1 or 2 legs i was all over the shop and i was lucky to take out so many 70+ finishes but you were the better player and best of luck in the final

8-6 to scunner! Good game mr.jingle, it was close all the way.You kept coming back from the dead with some class finishes. Happy with my game at the moment, played really well last night in my league singles on a tough board. Should of beaten a county player in the semis but missed a few doubles. I think the pressure got to both of us near the end, and i was sure we were going to the deciding leg. Good game again mate and i hope i can do our game justice in the final. Look forward to playing you in the next comp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Well done Scunner on beating one of the best players in the comp. Full marks. A repeat performance in the final and you could win it out.

Cheers padr81, will try my best in the final. From what i hear i will have to bring my A game to beat Andyp.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Well done ssunner, you must have played very well to beat mr.jingle. Unlucky mr.jingle, I thought you had a real chance of winning the comp. Best of luck in the next one.

Advertisement