Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E66 issues

• 09-03-2009 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, have a E66 at the moment and have few tiny things on it which are annoying me such as dust getting into the screen, the message notification not coming up, not charging properly. Is there a Nokia store that I can go to and get it looked at? Bought it about October 2008, but it was bought abroad. I assume there is a worldwide warranty though?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

bring it to mprc in sandyford, www.mprc.ie

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

They is also fonemenders in town. South Anne St.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

I assume these guys charge to fix it though, looking to avoid that as is pretty new phone.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

No. They get the money off nokia for a warranty repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Grand ill drop up to them 2morro hopefully. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Robo_Mike

Usually nokia only offers a european warranty, so if you bought it in europe you should be ok, but otherwise you might have to fork out.....

Advertisement