Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Got test date... Can I change?

• 09-03-2009 11:21am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After a very long wait I got my test date, its later this month.

Unfortunately this comes at a bad time. Is is possible to defer it for a few weeks? If I call them would they be able to change it for me for a few weeks later, or will this be a serious pain in the ass?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

They're usually helpful enough but u might need to get a cancellation. But depends who u talk to.

Before I went to the states I had to get my cage licence, failed the 1st one so needed to book another quick smart as was heading away in 3 week. So I booked one on the web and called up to speed things along. Talked to this guy who said I needed to put my name down on the cancellation list then hope for the best. I explained the situation but he said he couldnt help.

So after I hung up, called back straight away. This time this old dear picked up, i explained the situation, and she went away and got the list of cancelled lessons and went through each one until one suited. Ended up doin 3 tests in 2 weeks. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Dan Sanchez

What is it the morning after Paddys Day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

What is it the morning after Paddys Day. :)

it was bright n early alright..sham-mone probably needed his caffine hit..or else he was a lazy babsturd

Advertisement