Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain Hosting

Options
  • 09-03-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Not sure if here is the correct place but I see the 'web hosting' section has been closed due to a bit of bickering.

We are looking to set up an ecommerce website selling mainly to the UK & Ireland at the start.

Now I have looked at some of the Irish providers and by and large they seem to be a bit more expensive than other web hosts out there.

My question is do you get what you pay for and if this is the case then I am sure there is a price above which one is just getting taking for a ride etcetera?

It will be an ecommerce site with less than 100 pages at the start, require dual currency. Now as for bandwith nothing fancy required at a guess. Overtime we may add a forum and other interactive content but not at the start.

Any personal recommendations are appreciated!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement