Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The iPhone forum is now open for business

• 09-03-2009 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Fanboys over here, please
    > Apple Media Devices

It's not just for iPhones, as it's name suggests it's an all-encompassing Apple forum.

So, those of you that are not as enamoured with the iPhones, won't have to put up with iPhone threads any more here in the Mobiles/PDA forum. :)

I'll leave this as a sticky for a week or so.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Fanboys over here, please
    > Apple Media Devices

It's not just for iPhones, as it's name suggests it's an all-encompassing Apple forum.

So, those of you that are not as enamoured with the iPhones, won't have to put up with iPhone threads any more here in the Mobiles/PDA forum. :)

I'll leave this as a sticky for a week or so.
    That is great news, thank you very much.

Will the iPhone related posts currently residing in the Mobiles & PDAs forum be moved to the new Apple Media Devices forum, or will only new iPhone related posts be moved?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Rsaeire wrote: »
    That is great news, thank you very much.

Will the iPhone related posts currently residing in the Mobiles & PDAs forum be moved to the new Apple Media Devices forum, or will only new iPhone related posts be moved?

Yes, I will move them over when I get a chance. Just getting the charter and stuff in place at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Yes, I will move them over when I get a chance. Just getting the charter and stuff in place at the moment.
    There’s no rush, I was merely wondering what the procedure for iPhone posts would be. No doubt this new sub-forum will help everybody in future, including moderators, with posts relating to the iPhone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Well thank God that's finally done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Random wrote: »
    Well thank God that's finally done :)

No need to thank me, just doing my job. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

As Billy Connolly would say:

"ya huuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp ya boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

Advertisement