Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Ferry Car Park

Options
  • 09-03-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

Hi, i am thinking of getting the rail and sail from Belfast to Edinburgh.

I was hoping someone could know something about the parking facilities in Belfast Ferry port.

I will be going Friday morning and returning Monday.

Would the car be safe over the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Is it Stena Line or P&O you are sailing with?

I can't remember what P&O is like but Stena's new terminal would be absolutely fine, secure and safe and it is quite remote so there is little chance of any passing scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Is it Stena Line or P&O you are sailing with?

I can't remember what P&O is like but Stena's new terminal would be absolutely fine, secure and safe and it is quite remote so there is little chance of any passing scum.

Great stuff Jigsaw, gonna travel with stenaline. Was gonna drive the whole way but the rail and sail will do the job.

Thanks for the info. Is it close to Belfast city?

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Deedsie wrote: »
    Great stuff Jigsaw, gonna travel with stenaline. Was gonna drive the whole way but the rail and sail will do the job.

Thanks for the info. Is it close to Belfast city?

Yep - 5mins just out the M2 and down Dargan Road, its a new terminal. All the docks are signposted from the Westlink and M2.

Btw to previous poster, P&O sail from Larne, not Belfast...Stena, Seacat and Norfolk Line go from Belfast.

Advertisement