Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revenue - how long to process

Options
  • 09-03-2009 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Well, we got our taxes done by a new accountant this year, after last year it sat on her desk for 6 months! Being that we rely on our refunds to get going, and I will have to drive to UK for equipment. This year we are getting our pasteurizer, cream separator, etc - small but we can then do farm gate sales. and a Tractor! Yeah! ANyway, the taxes were filed online by the accountant last monday - and Revenue does have them on their system. How long does it usually take to see the cheque in hand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

4 - 12 weeks.

Ring the Revenue to confirm.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Graffogefarms

I called them this morning - and like an eejit, can't remember what I said, or asked, Anyway, we are on the system and its down with the collector general and then onto sligo for issuing? Just waiting! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

They issue from Ennis, the return is pocessed in Sligo and then sent to the relevant districts.

If it's just been filed and got to Sligo you're looking a minimum of a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Graffogefarms

I talked to Sligo this morning, and right now they are looking at at least 50 days to process refunds.

Advertisement