Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wall grout removal

Options
  • 09-03-2009 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi i need to get grout that has been dried on to wall tiles (kitchen) for nearly 2 months now, how do i get this off? is there any chemicals i can use?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭cossworxenergy

mynameis.. wrote: »
    hi i need to get grout that has been dried on to wall tiles (kitchen) for nearly 2 months now, how do i get this off? is there any chemicals i can use?

Warm water and sugar soap will remove it. Use a scruber of some sort and the sugar soap and it should remove it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mynameis..

thanks! will try tonight, i had some sugar soap before from homebase and couldnt get over how effective it was for cleaning should have thought of it for this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭cossworxenergy

Im pretty good i must admit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mynameis..

sugar soap isnt working tbh, its the white grout thats stuck on and it appears to come off when using sugar soap but when it dries you can see its still there, what can i do?

Advertisement