Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best area to stay in?

Options
  • 09-03-2009 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've got family visiting at the end of the month, and they want to check out a few sights in Dublin as well. :)

As I don't know the area at all, I'm looking for some recommendations on where to stay. We're hoping to see the Guinness Storehouse, Jamesons, and (sorry we can't discuss that on boards.ie - Mairt) exhibition. We'll be driving over from Cork.

Which part of the city would be the best bet to check for a hotel/B&B? Nothing too fancy, just a simple and clean place to sleep for the night!

Thanks. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Jurys christchurch,quite near all you mentioned,including the sorry we can't discuss that on boards.ie exhibition, which is quite,eh,sorry can't discuss that.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

Apologies, didn't realise it was taboo!

Thanks for the tips, will check it out. :D

Advertisement