Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Pellet Boiler Repairman Waterford/ Kilkenny

• 09-03-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    Does anyone know of a reliable repair man for wood pellet boilers in Kilkenny/ Waterford? I will not use the guy who installed & sold the boiler as he is a complete cowboy and unfortunately he is the only dealer in the country.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Mickdots

nps

there out in ballymountain in south kilkenny.

was riding a young wan from there last year but she found out i had a lack so i cant ring for ya!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Mickdots wrote: »
    was riding a young wan from there last year but she found out i had a lack so i cant ring for ya!!!! :D:D

Sully, Why can't we nominate post of the day. I actually choked on my coffee reading that.

Edit: Congrats on getting your hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

ziedth wrote: »
    Sully, Why can't we nominate post of the day. I actually choked on my coffee reading that.

Edit: Congrats on getting your hole.

+1 on this..... classic...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Mickdots wrote: »
    nps

there out in ballymountain in south kilkenny.

Pics...or it never happened :D

Advertisement