Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor recommendations - City Centre

Options
  • 09-03-2009 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Been living in city centre for some time now, and want to switch doctors, so I dont have to keep travelling out to where I grew up.

Can anyone recommend a medical centre/ or doctor around the Dublin 1 or 2 area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I can't recommend the Grafton Medical Centre enough.

I had been using the services of the Jervis Medical Centre. I was never terribly happy with the service I got. I went in once complaining about something and was told I was imagining it and that it was OK as well all have imaginery complaints sometimes, even the doctor.
    I came on here and someone recommended the GMC. I went up there, had a good examination from the doctor, he fired off lots of questions and eventually diagnosed me as suffering from suppressed stress.

I have subsequently not let much bother me or get me anxious and the symptoms I had suffered from have disappeared.

Bloody excellent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I've been using Harcourt Health since I moved to Dublin, and I have a lot of confidence in the doctors there. (There's also a dentist in the practice as well).

Advertisement