Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350

Options
  • 09-03-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

I have an Aritech CS350 installed at home. When I try to set partgaurd, using 0 down 7, which should let us move around the house... the alarm goes off when you pass in front of the sensor. Does this mean it has not been configured properly? Also, if that is the case is it difficult to take the sensor our of the partgaurd setting? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Has this always been the case or is it something that just started.
    If it has always been the case then it would seem the zone has not been set up to be ommited in part guard.
    The required changes are made in engineer mode.
    Do you have the engineer code?
    Try 01278 (the factory code)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Its the first time I've tried the part gaurd, I only ever did the full set since buying the house. I will try the engineer code tonight and see if it works. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

koolkid wrote: »
    Has this always been the case or is it something that just started.
    If it has always been the case then it would seem the zone has not been set up to be ommited in part guard.
    The required changes are made in engineer mode.
    Do you have the engineer code?
    Try 01278 (the factory code)

Tried the default code, its not accepted, so I guess I need a visit by Mr Aritech.
    Any idea what the charge would be approx?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You can try defaulting the system by removing the Mains & battery power & the factory link marked LK1
    When you repower the system try disarm using the user code 01122
    If this disarms then the engineer code will be 01278

I sent you a PM in case that doesn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bluetony79

battery went in CS350 about 2 years ago, I have replaced it now with a new battery but imagine the alarm has gone back to original factory settings, when I attach the new battery the alarm rings and the display flashes "Ver 1.4 -=- 1994" i have tried inputting user codes but nothing happens, any ideas ? can i reset it myself ?

• Advertisement

It should disply that briefly & then goto system armed screen.
    Its unlickly that the system has defaulted unless you removed the LK1 factory link.
    Even then only if the mains was off & the panel was not engineer locked.
    Was the keypad disconnected at any stage?
    Check the connections at both ends on the keypad cable. Paying special attention to C and D terminals
    If that doesn't work to eliminate a cable problem disconnect the keypad & bring it to the
    pane & wire in directly on a short lenght of cable.
    Let me know how that goes for you.

Advertisement