Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office location needed for Short Film

Options
  • 09-03-2009 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of an office building with a reception area for rent (for free) for Sat/Sunday 18th/19th of April.

I am trying to source a corporate location for a short film i am making as part of a course run by Filmbase.

All suggestions welcome

Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Jenmaureen wrote: »
    Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of an office building with a reception area for rent (for free) for Sat/Sunday 18th/19th of April.

I am trying to source a corporate location for a short film i am making as part of a course run by Filmbase.

All suggestions welcome

Thanks a million

Try the PTSB reception area in St. Stephen's Green/Leeson St. To the best of my knowledge they have helped out with stuff like this before (and are open on weekends - Saturdays for definite, not sure about Sundays).

Reception Ph: (01) 669-5000

Advertisement