Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigs!

Options
  • 09-03-2009 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

PatricK and MicKael decided that they wanted to do something for their environment. So they each bought a pig to keep in their neighbouring back yards; the pigs would eat all the food scraps and provide manure for the garden.

After buying the pigs at market both Irishmen were worried that they may get mixed up about whose pig was whose.

Patrick say to Michael, “I tell ya wot Michael, I’ll cut the right ear of my pig off and that way I’ll know which is mine and you’ll know which is yours.”

Michael says, “That’s brilliant, Patrick.”

That night one pig breaks through the dividing fence between yards and the pigs have a terrible fight. The pig without his right ear bites the right ear off the other pig.

Next morning Michael and Patrick are perplexed.

Patrick thinks for a moment and says, “I tell ya wot Michael, I’ll cut the other ear off my pig and then we can tell them apart again.

That night the pigs mingle again and have a terrible fight. The pig without his both ears bites the remaining ear off the other pig.

Next morning Michael and Patrick are even more perplexed.

Patrick now goes for his last resort, “Michael, I’ll just have to cut the tail off my pig to tell them apart.”

Again at night one pig breaks through and the pigs have a terrible fight. The pig without his ears and tail bites the tail off the other pig.

Next morning Michael and Patrick are totally perplexed.

Micahel turns to Patrick and says, “I have an even better idea Patrick”

Patrick.. “Wot’s dat, Michael?”

Michael…”You take the white pig and I’ll take the black pig.”

Advertisement