Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent & Toddler Groups - Blanchardstown Library

Options
  • 09-03-2009 3:29pm
    Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep

Parent & toddler Group

Parent & Toddler groups meet each Tuesday & Wednesday morning at 11am to 12 noon in the library.

All Welcome! Phone 890 5563 for more info.

The Irish Multiple Births Association meet in the Library on Thursday mornings at 10.30am - 12 Noon. Parents with their twins, triplets (& other multiples:D) are welcome to attend!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

BlanchLibrary i go to these groups every week, is there any chance they will return to a more organised format like last year, with singing etc and stories as i know all of the mother's i have been chatting to would much rather this than the free for all that goes on at the moment. The toddlers would enjoy it too as it would be something different than just playing with toys.

In september it was mentioned that there would be people dropping in telling stories and things like that but so far this has only happened once. I've heard that a lot of the parents are going further a field to groups like laurel lodge, tyrellstown, and porterstown, because these groups have a more organised format.

Maybe it could be worth considering?

Advertisement