Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaraunt ideas?

Options
  • 09-03-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

hi i'm trying to organise a get together for my birthday and just looking for some ideas for good restaraunts, i am only planning on inviting about twenty people so its not a big thing, but does anybody know of any good places to go, a few years ago i was at at party in tippenyaki and it was great because the chefs come out and do a show for you and you sit around the grill while they entertain you, somewhere like that would be brilliant .if anyone can think of something similar that would really help?? thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Noodlehead

Yo Thai in Donnybrook is exactly that. I was there in October, great food all cooked in front of you with a bit of a show- even the occasional song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭wee bear

hi thanks for that, it looks great but i kinda want to go some where similar to that but not thai since i've already done that. any ideas would be brill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 jessie08

A friend of a friend had a birthday thing here and said it was a great night

http://www.chameleonrestaurant.com

You can hire out a private room when you have a few people.

I have eaten here before and the food was yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭wee bear

thanks a million, your a star that place looks perfect jessie 08!! yeah!!:D :D

Advertisement