Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Funny / uplifting videos

• 09-03-2009 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hey all,

In the spirit of making people feel a little better, if you've just lost your job or all the doom and gloom is getting you down lets try to lift ourselves out of it, if not for a few minutes each day..

This thread will be for posting uplifting music videos or funny videos to help lift our spirits..

I'll start it off with a classic that you may have seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

If you are going to reply reply with something POSITIVE, better if it's a funny or uplifting song / video

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,893 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My poor eyes :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ah jaysus - is that post some manner of Magic Eye puzzle or something? :eek:

Anyway - take it to whatever forum deals with eye-bleeding painful posts and videos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

Isn't this what "cool vids,pics and links" is for? It's just up there ^ somewhere!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Funny and uplifting. The perfect clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnwWzorNgB0

I just find it seriously funny but many on youtube find it uplifting.

Advertisement