Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glazier - Replacement of a mirror

• 09-03-2009 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Does someone knows where I can find a glazier in Carlow or Tullow?, my mrs needs to replace a mirror so I need someone that can cut the mirror to my measurement and fit it to the original frame.

Kind regards,
    Zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

There's one on the O'Brien road AFAIK. Not sure where though. I think its around where Maxol is but on the other side of the road.

Mirror Magic is here

http://www.mirrormagic.ie/contact.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

Carlow Glass on O'Brien road nearest to hacketstown road roundabout. Very reasonable and helpful 059 9131245.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

thank you for your help

Zeppi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Carlow Glass on O'Brien road nearest to hacketstown road roundabout. Very reasonable and helpful 059 9131245.

That's the one, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

there is also mealeys glass on the other side of the road, behind maxol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

aynon wrote: »
    there is also mealeys glass on the other side of the road, behind maxol

Mealy Glass are a cheaper option.
    Big difference in prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

thank you for your help, sorted

Zeppi